Friday, June 6, 2008

ViNceNt hEr3 ^^


Hello, I am Tan Boon Chun, you all can call me as Vincent. Currently I am studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman, Year 3 Semester 1 with major in Accounting. I am 21 years old and come from Ulu Yam Baru, Selangor.

Normally after school time, I like to surf internet for searching information for updating my knowledge every time. This is because I must keep myself with the trend in around the world. Other than that, I also a super crazy football fan of Manchester United, every weekend you all can search me in D’Chola Restaurant.

Since I like to surf internet, there are some websites I like to visit Yahoo, Cari Forum, Manchester United official website, Friendster, and Youtube. I use Yahoo for check mail and reading some news. Cari forum used for leaving some comment at there with some issue I interested. Then for manutd.com, which is the website I like to visit as I can get the news of the club anytime. Friendster, the number of user has reach to 70 million around the world. It helps me to reconnect with my old friend and also know the new friend from other places of the world. While I boring, I can visit Youtube for watching some funny, interested video.

That is all for me, you can add me in MSN as vincent_tan87@hotmail.com ~

No comments: